Birth: July 20, 1850
Death: July 8, 1913
- Director and Professor of Ophthalmology, Surgeon, Attending Surgeon, and Governing Surgeon at New York Ophthalmic Hospital (1878-1913)¹‚²
- Professor of Ophthalmology, New York Homeopathic Medical College (1891-1901)²
- Consulting Specialist, Flower Hospital (1897-1901)²
- President of the Board of Governors of the Alumni Association, New York Homeopathic Medical College (1896)³
- Assistant to the Chair of Clinical Ophthalmology, New York Homeopathic Medical College (1886-7)²
- First Vice-President, Alumni Association, New York Homeopathic Medical College (1886 - 1887)²
- Student at New York Homeopathic Medical College (M.D.) (1872 - 1874)²
Additional Biographical Information:
- Member of the New York State and the New York County Homœopathic Medical societies, the American Institute of Homœopathy, the New York Homœopathic Medical Club, and the Jahr Club.
- Dr. Boynton is buried at Woodlawn Cemetery¹ in the Bronx, New York City.
- Letter from daughter, Ora Boynton Lininger, dated 24 November 1966, located in NYMC Archives Box 17, Folder 3.
- New York Homeopathic Medical College Annual Annoucements
- Board of Governors, Alumni Association.