Writing support is offered to students only by the Office of Student Academic Support's Writing Specialist and Writing Peer Learning Partners.
Synchronous (Virtual or In Person)
- By appointment only. Available for 30 and 60 minute sessions.
- Be sure to leave yourself enough time before the due date for revising and editing.
- These are great for brainstorming, citation lessons, etc.
- The file you submit must be a Microsoft Word document. Attach any assignment sheets, instructions, rubrics, etc.
- To allow enough time to review and comment on your writing and to give you time to revise, no writing will be reviewed that is due within 48 hours.
- Please keep in mind that the length of your writing and how busy OSAS is will impact turnaround time.
Please email NYMC-OSASWriting@nymc.edu with all requests.
OSAS also offers various writing workshops and resources.
- For previous workshops and other resources, please visit our Canvas course.
- Monitor your inbox for emails from firstname.lastname@example.org for notifications about upcoming workshops.