The Phillip Capozzi, MD, Library demonstrates leadership and expertise in the access, appraisal and use of biomedical and health sciences information and knowledge. We achieve this through education, service, research, resources, and library facilities that advance the College's mission.
1. The library is a communal learning space. As such it provides both quiet study and an environment for experimentation with new technologies.
2. The library provides access to information resources to all NYMC users.
3. The library supports NYMC research activities.
4. The library is fully engaged in the educational curriculum of all three schools with a commitment to development of information management competency in support of evidence-based practice.
5. The library maintains the historical archives of the university and produces products that celebrate our rich history.
6. The library engages members and organizations of the Hudson Valley through outreach and education.