Marie Ascher, MS, MPH, AHIP
Lillian Hetrick Huber Endowed Directorship
Phone: +1 (914) 594-4207
The Health Sciences Library fosters excellence and innovation in education, research, and scholarship through the provision of curated resources, expert services, facilities conducive to independent and collaborative learning, and wide ranging community partnerships in support of the university mission.
1. The library is a communal learning space. As such it provides both quiet study and an environment for experimentation with new technologies.
2. The library provides access to information resources to all NYMC users.
3. The library supports NYMC research activities.
4. The library is fully engaged in the educational curriculum of all three schools with a commitment to development of information management competency in support of evidence-based practice.
5. The library maintains the historical archives of the university and produces products that celebrate our rich history.
6. The library engages members and organizations of the Hudson Valley through outreach and education.