The Phillip Capozzi, MD, Library demonstrates leadership and expertise in the access, appraisal and use of biomedical and health sciences information and knowledge. We achieve this through education, service, research, resources, and library facilities that advance the College's mission.
1. The library is a communal learning space. As such it provides both quiet study and an environment for experimentation with new technologies.
2. The library provides access to information resources to all NYMC users.
3. The library supports NYMC research activities.
4. The Capozzi Library is fully engaged in educating the NYMC community; as library faculty, teaching in the curriculum of all three schools, developing information management competencies, and supporting evidence-based practice and research.
5. The library maintains the historical archives of the university and produces products that celebrate our rich history.
6. The library engages members and organizations of the Hudson Valley through outreach and education.