Birth: September 30, 1895 (Detroit, MI)
Death: October 4, 1981 (Bridgeport, CT)
- Emeritus Faculty, 1965.
- Postgraduate Director, Division of Graduate Studies, 1958.
- Director of Medicine, Metropolitan Hospital, 1937–1950.
- Visiting Physician, Metropolitan Hospital and Flower and Fifth Avenue Hospitals.
- Professor and Head, Department of Medicine, Pharmacology and Homeopathic Therapeutics, 1927-1965.
- Editor-in-Chief, Journal of the American Institute of Homeopathy [n.d.]
- Assistant Professor in Homeopathic Medicine, University of Michigan, 1920-1926.
- Naval Surgeon, U.S. Navy, 1918-1920.
- Graduated, University of Michigan Homoeopathic Medical School, 1918.