Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Portrait of Linn J. Boyd, M.D., F.A.C.P., F.A.C.G. (Hon.), F.A.C.C., 1895-1981
Other documents of interest
Brief Biographical Sketch
Birth: September 30, 1895 (Detroit, MI)
Death: October 4, 1981 (Bridgeport, CT)
- Emeritus Faculty, 1965.
- Postgraduate Director, Division of Graduate Studies, 1958.
- Director of Medicine, Metropolitan Hospital, 1937–1950.
- Visiting Physician, Metropolitan Hospital and Flower and Fifth Avenue Hospitals.
- Professor and Head, Department of Medicine, Pharmacology and Homeopathic Therapeutics, 1927-1965.
- Editor-in-Chief, Journal of the American Institute of Homeopathy [n.d.]
- Assistant Professor in Homeopathic Medicine, University of Michigan, 1920-1926.
- Naval Surgeon, U.S. Navy, 1918-1920.
- Graduated, University of Michigan Homoeopathic Medical School, 1918.
Selected Biographical Articles