Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Portrait of Samuel Harold Rubin, M.D. 1916-
Works by Samuel Harold Rubin
Rubin, S. H., & Martin, T. J. (1985). New york medical college institute on human values in medical ethics. The New York Medical Quarterly, 5(1), 4-6.
Brief Biographical Sketch
Birth: July 24, 1916
- Member, Cardinal's Membership Committee, 1991-2001³
- Honorary degree of Doctor of Science from NYMC, 1997³
- Member, Board of Trustees, 1988-1993³
- Director, NYMC Institute on Human Values in Medical Ethics, 1984-1985³
- Retired as Provost and Dean Emeritus in 1983.²
- Medal of Honor Recipient, 1983.
- NYMC Alumni Association Award, 1982
- Dean of the College, 1975-1983.¹
- Vice-President for Academic Affairs, July 1977.
- Executive Dean, 1972-1975.
- Associate Dean, 1971-1972.¹
- Professor of Medicine, 1965.²
- President of NYMC Faculty, 1964
- Associate Professor of Medicine, 1962-1965.²
- Part time faculty member at New York Medical College,1948-1962²
Additional Biographical Information:
- 1943, graduated from the St. Louis University, School of Medicine.²
- He currently lives in Redding, CT.
Chironian (90) 2 Winter 1977/78, pg. 34
Chironian (92)1 Spring 1980, pg. 10
Interview with Dr. Rubin 12/2013