1. Telemedicine services thrive during Covid-19. Vet Rec. 2020;186(12):365.
2. Angel DM, Zeiger RS, Sicherer SH, Khan DA, Schatz M. JACI: In Practice Response to COVID-19 Pandemic. J Allergy Clin Immunol Pract. 2020.
3. Calton B, Abedini N, Fratkin M. Telemedicine in the Time of Coronavirus. J Pain Symptom Manage. 2020.
4. Chick RC, Clifton GT, Peace KM, et al. Using Technology to Maintain the Education of Residents During the COVID-19 Pandemic. J Surg Educ. 2020.
5. Deepak J, Subuhi K, Ishmeet K. WhatsApp messenger as a teledermatology tool during coronavirus disease (COVID-19): From Bedside to Phone-side. Clin Exp Dermatol. 2020.
6. Gadzinski AJ, Ellimoottil C, Odisho AY, Watts KL, Gore JL. Implementing Telemedicine in Response to the 2020 COVID-19 Pandemic. J Urol. 2020:101097ju0000000000001033.
7. Grange ES, Neil EJ, Stoffel M, et al. Responding to COVID-19: The UW Medicine Information Technology Services Experience. Appl Clin Inform. 2020;11(2):265-275.
8. Greenhalgh T, Koh GCH, Car J. Covid-19: a remote assessment in primary care. Bmj. 2020;368:m1182.
9. Greenhalgh T, Wherton J, Shaw S, Morrison C. Video consultations for covid-19. Bmj. 2020;368:m998.
10. Hollander JE, Carr BG. Virtually Perfect? Telemedicine for Covid-19. N Engl J Med. 2020.
11. Hong YR, Lawrence J, Williams D, Jr., Mainous Iii A. Population-Level Interest and Telehealth Capacity of US Hospitals in Response to COVID-19: Cross-Sectional Analysis of Google Search and National Hospital Survey Data. JMIR Public Health Surveill. 2020;6(2):e18961.
12. Huang S, Xiao Y, Yan L, et al. Implications for Online Management: Two Cases with COVID-19. Telemed J E Health. 2020.
13. Korr KS. On the Front Lines of Primary Care during the Coronavirus Pandemic Shifting from office visits to telephone triage, telemedicine. R I Med J (2013). 2020;103(3):9-10.
14. Lenert L, McSwain BY. Balancing Health Privacy, Health Information Exchange and Research in the Context of the COVID-19 Pandemic. J Am Med Inform Assoc. 2020.
15. Nagata JM. Rapid Scale-Up of Telehealth during the COVID-19 Pandemic and Implications for Subspecialty Care in Rural Areas. J Rural Health. 2020.
16. Ohannessian R, Duong TA, Odone A. Global Telemedicine Implementation and Integration Within Health Systems to Fight the COVID-19 Pandemic: A Call to Action. JMIR Public Health Surveill. 2020;6(2):e18810.
17. Portnoy J, Waller M, Elliott T. Telemedicine in the Era of COVID-19. J Allergy Clin Immunol Pract. 2020.
18. Reeves JJ, Hollandsworth HM, Torriani FJ, et al. Rapid Response to COVID-19: Health Informatics Support for Outbreak Management in an Academic Health System. J Am Med Inform Assoc. 2020.
19. Rockwell KL, Gilroy AS. Incorporating telemedicine as part of COVID-19 outbreak response systems. Am J Manag Care. 2020;26(4):147-148.
20. Shanthanna H, Strand NH, Provenzano DA, et al. Caring for patients with pain during the COVID-19 pandemic: Consensus recommendations from an international expert panel. Anaesthesia. 2020.
21. Smith AC, Thomas E, Snoswell CL, et al. Telehealth for global emergencies: Implications for coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). J Telemed Telecare. 2020:1357633x20916567.
22. Villani A, Scalvenzi M, Fabbrocini G. Teledermatology: a useful tool to fight COVID-19. J Dermatolog Treat. 2020:1-3.
23. Zhou X, Snoswell CL, Harding LE, et al. The Role of Telehealth in Reducing the Mental Health Burden from COVID-19. Telemed J E Health. 2020.