Registering for a MedOne Account
In order to access the app, you must have a MedOne account. To create a MedOne account, follow the instructions below:
- From the library homepage, click on the link to All Databases found under the Quicks Links* sidebar on the left.
- On the databases page, click on the MedOne Neurosurgery link.
- On the MedOne Neurosurgery homepage, click on the Sign up for access from home link in the upper, right-hand corner of the page.
- Click the Register now button.
- Fill out the registration form.
- NOTE: You do NOT need to use your NYMC email address to create an account.
- Once you complete your registration, the system will send you a confirmation email. Click on the activation link in the email.
- You will then be prompted to choose which product you are registering for. Select MedOne Neurosurgery.
- The system will then prompt you to sign in with your username and password, completing your registration.
Installing the App for the First Time
- Go to the App Store/Google Play Store.
- Type MedOne into the search box.
- Download the app to your phone.
- NOTE: Make sure you have enough room on your phone before starting the download.
- Once the app is installed, click on the app's icon on your phone to access it.
- You will prompted to log in using your MedOne username and password.
- After you login, you will be able to use the app as needed.
In order to maintain access to the app, you will have to sign into your MedOne account every 30 days either while on campus or after logging into the library via OpenAthens.