MedOne Education and MedOne Neurosurgery can both be accessed through this app.
MedOne Education is a medical learning platform, provides users with access to Thieme’s collection of medical textbooks. Covering every course in the medical school curriculum, MedOne Education is an exceptional resource for learning, review and research in medicine and the life sciences. Users have access to illustrated full-color medical textbooks covering anatomy, basic sciences, clinical sciences and radiology.
MedOne Neurosurgery is designed to support students, residents, fellows, trainees, nurses,and clinicians in neurological and spine surgery and post-operative care.
Patrons have full access to the platform via the App, including the ability to download full books for use off-line.
Accessing the App
MedOne Education Access from Anywhere Instructions
1. Access MedOne Education by going to https://medone-education.thieme.com from any device located in your institution or hospital network. Your data will be automatically linked to your institution or hospital network and allow you access from anywhere.
2. Click the link in the upper right corner of the MedOne Education home page called “Sign up for access from home”
Please note: You must register from within your institution or hospital network to gain access to the MedOne mobile app and/or to access your MedOne customized data from home.
3. Complete all fields on the registration screens and then click next. Make note of your username and password as you will need it to log-on from home and to access the MedOne app.
4. Upon completion of the registration process, you will receive two confirmation email from Thieme, please remember to check your spam folder. Look for the email, called MedOne: activate your Access Code. Click on the link embedded in the email.
5. Select MedOne Education has your license package.
6. Input your MedOne Education username and password in the sign-in screen.
7. You will see your assigned user name appearing on the top corner of the MedOne Education home page.
You are now registered and able to access MedOne Education from home and to download the MedOne mobile app.
Once registered with a MedOne username and password, you can install the MedOne mobile app. The MedOne mobile app is available for IOS devices 8.0 or later, and Android devices 4.1 and up.
1. With your IOS or Android smartphone or tablet, search for “MedOne” in your app store and install the free app.
2. Open the MedOne mobile app upon completion of your download.
3. Login with your MedOne username and password under settings.
Please Note: The MedOne App is available to users at institutions with a full site license. To activate and for continued access to the app, the user must sign in every 30 days through your institution. See instructions below for more details.