Registering for a DynaMed Account
In order to access the app, you must have a DynaMed account. To create a DynaMed account, follow the instructions below:
- From the library homepage, click on the link to DynaMed found under the Quicks Links tab of the top navbar.
- On the DynaMed homepage, click on the Person Icon next to the CME link in the upper, right-hand corner of the page.
- Click on the "Create an Account" link.
- Fill out the registration form.
- NOTE: You do NOT need to use your NYMC email address to create an account.
- Click the Register button.
- For more information on how to register, affiliate with multiple institutions, update your account, or reset your password go to EBSCO's Knowledgebase.
Installing the App for the First Time
- Go to the App Store/Google Play Store.
- Type DynaMed Plus into the search box.
- Download the app to your phone.
- NOTE: Make sure you have enough room on your phone before starting the download.
- Once the app is installed, click on the app's icon on your phone to access it.
- Click the Sign In tab at the top.
- Click the Sign In button.
- You will be brought to a DynaMed login screen, where you can login using your personal account credentials.
- Next, you will be prompted to choose your installation option. Select whichever option suits your needs, depending on your phone's storage capacity and the internet availability you think you'll usually have while using the app.
- Click the Continue button.
- After selecting your installation option, you will be able to use the app as needed.
In order to maintain access to the app, you will have to reauthorize your DynaMed account every 30 days by logging in while on campus.