Birth: July 20, 1902, Russia
Death: September 10, 1959, Great Neck, Long Island
- Director of new Cardiopulmonary Program at New York Medical College, Flower and Fifth Avenue Hospitals, 1958-59.
- Faculty at New York Medical College, 1957-59.
Additional Biographical Information:
- Served as medical director of St. Francis Sanatorium for Cardiac Children in Roslyn, NY, 1936-1955.
- Served with Harvard Naval Unit during WWI.
- Postgraduate training in Berlin, [n.d.]
- Attended Harvard College and Harvard Medical School, [n.d.]
- Past positions [n.d.]: Chief of the Cardiac Clinic, Kings County Hospital; Associate Chief of the Children’s Cardiac Clinic of Beth Israel Hospital; research consultant at the Brooklyn Home and Hospital for the Aged; maintained private consultative practice in Garden City, NY
- Member of: American Medical Association, American and New York Heart Association, New York Academy of Sciences, Inter-American Cardiological Congress, American Academy of Pediatrics, Nassau County Medical Society, American College of Chest Physicians, Association Medica Argentine, Medical Association of Israel, American College of Cardiology, and Fellow of the New York Academy of Medicine
- Served on committees: National Council on Rheumatic Fever, Scientific Council of the American Heart Association, the Public Health Planning Committee of the New York Heart Association, and the Nassau County Heart and Public Health Association