1. Gunn E, Kendall-Taylor J, Vandenburg B. Taking author instructions to the next level. Council of Science Editors webinar. September 10, 2015. Accessed March 15, 2016. http://www.councilscienceeditors.org/resource-library/past-presentationswebinars/past-webinars/2015-webinar-3-taking-author-instructions-to-the-next-level/
1. Morales M, Zhou X. Health practices of immigrant women: indigenous knowledge in an urban environment. Paper presented at: 78th Association for Information Science and Technology Annual Meeting; November 6-10, 2015; St Louis, MO. Accessed March 15, 2016. https://dl.acm.org/doi/10.5555/2857070.2857108
The presentation in example 2 below does not have a title; hence, the “title” field and the “presented at” field were combined. In addition, a webcast of the meeting is available for the presentation in example 2, and that information is also included in the reference.
2. Botkin J, Menikoff J. Opening remarks presented at: Secretary’s Advisory Committee on Human Research Protections Meeting; December 4, 2015; Rockville, MD. http://www.hhs.gov/ohrp/sachrp/mtgings/2015%20Dec%20Mtg/december3-4,2015sachrpmeeting.html. Accessed March 15, 2016. Videocast available at: https://videocast.nih.gov/
The JAMA Network frequently publishes online podcast interviews with authors. The following are suggested citation formats:
1. Interview with Charles Harding, author of “Breast Cancer Screening, Incidence, and Mortality Across US Counties,” and Joann G. Elmore, author of “Effect of Screening Mammography on Cancer Incidence and Mortality”. JAMA Intern Med. July 6, 2015. Accessed June 18, 2019. https://edhub.ama-assn.org/jn-learning/audio-player/11054180
2. Bauchner H. Editor’s audio summary. JAMA. March 5, 2019. Accessed March 10, 2019. https://edhub.ama-assn.org/jn-learning/audio-player/17356045
3. Nate. The Show About Science. Butterflies with Doug Taron. October 11, 2016. Accessed January 10, 2019. https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-show-about-science/id1046413761