Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Portrait of William Tod Helmuth, M.D., LL.D, 1833-1902
More Images of William Tod Helmuth
Source: History of Homeopathy, volume 4.
Source: The Forty-Third Annual Announcement of the Educational Department at the New York Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Session of 1902-1903.
Brief Biographical Sketch
Birth: October 30, 1833
Death: May 14 or 15, 1902
- Dean of the Faculty, 1893-1902
- Member, Board of Trustees, 1891-1902
- Chair and Professor of Surgery, 1870-1902
Additional Biographical Information:
- Graduate, LL.D., Yale University, 1888
- Published Helmuth's System of Surgery, 1879
- Co-founder & Chair of Anatomy, Medical College of Missouri, 1859
- Organizer, St. Louis College of Homoeopathic Physicians and Surgeons, 1869
- Graduate, Homeopathic Medical College of Pennsylvania, 1853
Selected Biographical Articles
Works by William Tod Helmuth